Kyla Vitek Jewelry Tulip Stamen Lapel Pin
Cast from a tulip stamen and edged with red resin, the lapel pin's statement presence combined with deep symbolism supporting ideas of rebirth, inner beauty, and love.
To create these unique pieces, Kyla uses a process called "organic casting" in which organic, natural materials such as maple keys, seed pods or cedar branches, are used to create a cast that is filled with molten metal and rapidly cooled. Once the metal is cooled, it can be manipulated by bending, soldering, texturing, and polishing to create a beautiful, wearable piece of nature.
• Sterling silver with textured polished finish front, brushed finish back
• Avoid direct contact with perfume, body lotion, hair spray or other chemicals - allow perfume or lotion to dry before wearing
• Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products
• Gently wipe off excess oils or perspiration with a soft cloth
• Remove jewellery when participating in physical activities (cleaning/gardening/sports)
• Remove before sleeping
• Light tarnish may be removed with a gentle wipe with a polishing cloth, followed by washing using a toothbrush with dish detergent & water. Rinse well & pat dry