Kyla Vitek Silver Maple Key Earrings
Capture the unique texture and beauty of the maple key with these earrings. These earrings have been cast in silver using real maple key pieces by local metalsmith Kyla Vitek.
To create these unique pieces, Kyla uses a process called "organic casting" in which organic, natural materials such as maple keys, seed pods or cedar branches, are used to create a cast that is filled with molten metal and rapidly cooled. Once the metal is cooled, it can then be manipulated by bending, soldering, texturing, and polishing to create a beautiful, wearable piece of nature.
• Sterling silver with textured polished finish front, brushed finish back
• Avoid direct contact with perfume, body lotion, hair spray or other chemicals - allow perfume or lotion to dry before wearing
• Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products
• Gently wipe off excess oils or perspiration with a soft cloth
• Remove jewellery when participating in physical activities (cleaning/gardening/sports)
• Remove before sleeping
• Light tarnish may be removed with a gentle wipe with a polishing cloth, followed by washing using a toothbrush with dish detergent & water. Rinse well & pat dry