Kyla Vitek Silver Cedar Earrings
Did you know another name for Cedar trees is arbor vitae, meaning "tree of life?"
These cedar earrings were handcrafted by artisan Kyla Vitek using the organic casting method, in which natural, organic materials such as maple keys, seed pods or cedar branches are used to create a cast that is filled with molten metal and rapidly cooled. Once the metal is cooled, it can be manipulated by bending, soldering, texturing and polishing to create a beautiful, wearable piece of nature.
• Sterling silver with textured polished finish front, brushed finish back
• Avoid direct contact with perfume, body lotion, hair spray or other chemicals - allow perfume or lotion to dry before wearing
• Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products
• Gently wipe off excess oils or perspiration with a soft cloth
• Remove jewellery when participating in physical activities (cleaning/gardening/sports)
• Remove before sleeping
• Light tarnish may be removed with a gentle wipe with a polishing cloth, followed by washing using a toothbrush with dish detergent & water. Rinse well & pat dry