Kiriki Press Raccoon DIY Embroidered Doll Kit
Did you know that Toronto is the raccoon capital of the world?
Embroidered doll kits are perfect experienced stitchers or adventurous beginners. This kit include materials necessary to make your own embroidered doll (11cm tall) and is difficulty level 3/3, featuring beginner and intermediate stitches. Each kit is screen printed by hand in Toronto by Kiriki Press.
• Screen printed pattern on cotton
• Printed backing fabric
• DMC brand embroidery floss
• Eco-friendly stuffing
• Step-by-step illustrated instructions
• Embroidery needle
• Completed doll not included
• Requires 6" embroidery hoop
• Recommended for ages 12+