Sloth DIY Embroidered Doll Starter Kit
Did you know sloths are part of the order Pilosa, so they are related to anteaters and armadillos?
This handy kit comes with everything a beginner needs to start embroidering.
Make your own embroidered doll (11cm tall), screen printed by hand in Toronto by Kiriki Press. Complete with illustrated instructions and a stitch library to learn essential embroidery techniques.
- Screen printed pattern on cotton
- Printed backing fabric
- DMC brand embroidery floss
- Eco-friendly stuffing
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions
- Embroidery needle
- 6" Embroidery hoop
- Stork embroidery scissors
- Kiriki embroidery stitch library (illustrated stitch guide)
Completed doll not included. Recommended for ages 12+.