Kiriki Press Panda DIY Embroidered Doll Starter Kit
Did you know that giant pandas spend 10-16 hours a day eating, mainly on bamboo!
This handy kit comes with everything a beginner needs to start embroidering.
Make your own embroidered doll (11cm tall), screen printed by hand in Toronto by Kiriki Press. Complete with illustrated instructions and a stitch library to learn essential embroidery techniques.
• Screen printed pattern on cotton
• Printed backing fabric
• DMC brand embroidery floss
• Eco-friendly stuffing
• Step-by-step illustrated instructions
• Embroidery needle
• Completed doll not included
• Requires 6" embroidery hoop
• Recommended for ages 12+